ASAHI SION BLACK
Polymer Jacket + Composite Guide Wire
Designed with greater lubricity, control and durability.
ASAHI SION black is more flexible than conventional polymer jacket guide wires, for improved safety and vessel trackability.
Durable tip for shape retention
Composite Guide Wire is designed to maintain tip shape for vessel selectivity and catheter positioning.
Precise torque response
Composite Guide Wire provides precise torque response in tortuous vessel.
- Polymer Jacket provides greater lubricity compared to spring coil guide wires.
- ASAHI SION black shows better lubricity compared with spring coil type wires.
- ASAHI SION black is very flexible compared with Fielder FC, similar to spring coil type wires.
- Severe stenosis
- Tortuous lesions
- Long, calcified lesions
- Collateral channel tracking
- The test method is to pass guide wire to a continuous curve of 1 mm radius.
- ASAHI SION black retain control after passing heavy stenosis and tortuosity.
|Product||Catalog No.||Diameter||Usable length||Spring coil length||Radiopaque length||Tip shape|
|ASAHI SION black||APW14R010S||0.36mm
Coated with SLIP-COAT®coating.